Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP)
Government of Pakistan
The BISP Jobs 2020 Apply Online for 359+ Compliance Monitors Benazir Income Support Programme Posts (All Pakistan) Latest
published in Dunya Newspaper on 13 Oct 2020 & Last Date to Apply is 28 Oct 2020.
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on a fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on a quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detailed TORs can be downloaded from https://bisp.gov.pk/
BISP Jobs 2020 Apply Online for 359+ Compliance Monitors Benazir Income Support Programme Posts (All Pakistan) Latest
Compliance Monitor Vacancies: 359
Max. Age Limit: 30 years
Minimum 14 years of education in any discipline preferably in Computer Science from HEC recognized university with at least 01-year experience in data collection, conducting interviews, data collection or data entry.
Experience: Have experience in operating android application • Should possess the LTV licence for the category of motorbike
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview based on their performance in the Screening Test.
- A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service must resign from their job at the time of joining.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District. BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
How to Apply:
- Apply Online within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on prescribed Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor available at BISP’s Official website duly filled in by the interested candidates.
Last Date to Apply: October 28, 2020