ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff Qamar Javed Bajwa and Prime Minister Imran Khan on Monday convene a key meeting and discussed matters related to security issues in the country.
Both the military and political leadership also discussed the law and order situation of the country in the meeting. The meeting was attended by Federal Cabinet members and other persons.
The army chief also informed the PM Pakistan about Indian ceasefire violations along the Line of Control (LoC).
Earlier today, Prime Minister Imran Khan has told that the people and their faces that appeared in All Parties Conference (APC) were very clear to the entire nation.
While addressing the ministers and the government’s spokespersons in Islamabad, Imran Khan stated the governments always led in a democratic setup and the state institutions functioned under the elected-government.
“The state institutions are functioning in their limits,” the Prime Minister apprised on Monday.
He told the Ministers and the spokespersons of the government to counter the narrative of APC with logical arguments.
- Turkish Airlines charged for breaching SOPs in Pakistan
- Pakistan to introduce its own version of Netflix
- Pakistan Stays in grey List: FATF emphasizes to do more
- FATF to decide Pakistan’s fortune tomorrow
- NCOC indicates new lockdown in Pakistan as Coronavirus condition approaching shocking point
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia resumes prayers at Grand Masjid ul Haram